Do you need a great venue for your next meeting?
OUR COMMUNITY ROOM
Our office building includes a large meeting room for up to 40 people, which can be used by local nonprofit organizations.
There is no charge for the space. We do ask for a deposit, which will be refunded after your event.
We ask organizations to comply with the following guidelines:
Who may request to use the Community Room?
Eligible organizations include:
- Any Palm Beach County nonprofit organization that is exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Those working on independent or sponsored projects for such an organization.
REQUEST A RESERVATION NOW
What equipment does the Community Room offer?
The 2,500-square-foot room accommodates up to 45 people (seated).
It has the following equipment:
- 25 tables (60” x 30”)
- 40 cushioned chairs
- 3 high-top tables (36” round)
- 6 bar stools
- CD/DVD player
- Microphones (2 hand-held wireless and 2 clip-on wireless)
- Lectern / Podium (36” x 47”)
- Laptop to operate presentations
- Automated drop-down projector screen (90” x 120”)
- Wireless computer access
- Dry erase board
Please bring your presentations on your own flash drive, CD or DVD.
Directions to the Community Room:
- From I-95, take the Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. exit (#71)
- Travel east on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. for 1.3 miles
- Turn left on Australian Ave. and travel north for 0.9 miles
- When you cross over 25th St., make a U-TURN and travel back on Australian Ave. (south) for 300 feet
- Turn right into the car park of Quantum Foundation: 2701 N. Australian Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33407
*Special Note: No parking in the reserved parking spots.....violators will be towed!
Open a printable version of these directions.